Best DOT Compliance Software in the U.S.
We Serve ALL Size Fleets, Large & Small
$6 per asset
Assets are any person or equipment monitored in CSM
REQUEST A DEMO
* These fields are required.
Monthly Fee - No Annual Contract
Starts at $60 per month for managing your first 10 Assets.
That’s it…no add-ins or deceptive charges! Over 10 Assets… just $6 more per asset per month.
Compliance Safety Manager, everything you need to manage your fleet at an affordable monthly price.
Our software is a One Stop Shop solution. You can track your entire DOT requirements through our software, removing all those spreadsheets and reducing your risks. With Compliance Safety Manager, you receive:
- FREE Drug Consortium – Partnering with eScreen allows us to offer you access to a free drug consortium when you use our program for physicals & drug screenings, unlike any other DOT compliance company. A $250/year value (for companies with less than 50 drivers)
- Drug Screening – Our system has access to over 5,000 in-network clinics for substance testing and physicals. 87% of the US workforce is within 15 minutes of a CSM in-network clinic. If your driver is involved in an accident, our system will provide him with a list of drug clinics near his location within MINUTES!
- Real-Time Asset Management – Receive real-time notifications to keep your fleet safe, functioning and profitable. Track maintenance, licensing due dates, service records & more.
- Electronic Files – Upload asset documents, photos and other important files for easy access to critical documents wherever you are. If your HR person walked out today, would you be able to quickly answer a DOT audit? With our software, you can!
- Accident Reporting – Records are kept in one centralized location, get status reports in real time. Generate OSHA 300 and 301 reports at a click of a button.
- Easy Online On-boarding – Our software is cloud based and was designed to be extremely user friendly. The software is so easy to use that you can onboard your assets and records through our online platform.
- World Class Support – We have over 20 years of experience helping transportation companies avoid DOT fines and lowering their risks. Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist our customers with any questions they may have concerning DOT compliance or are software.
Have questions on how CSM software can help your company stay DOT compliant? Give us a call today at 888-257-0124!
Ready to get started using the Best DOT Management System available
Use our easy onboarding and set-up process to get compliant today!
For More Information Call 888-257-0124
Get answers to all of your questions.
When you purchase a Compliance Safety Manager plan, you can easily manage everything you need for OSHA and DOT compliance in one simple system.
Asset Management: Store detailed records for vehicles, equipment, trailers and other asset types.
Maintenance Log & PM Reminders: Schedule and log prevenative maintenance and repairs. Maintain detailed service records per asset.
Driver & Employee Records: Manage personnel records and DOT requirements.
Automatic Notifications: Never get behind on expired certifications again.
An asset is any equipment or personnel that your company tracks within CSM. You have unlimited users with your subscription
Your data and files are transmitted using SSL encryption both to and from your web browser (the same as online banks).
- No. CSM lets you archive inactive assets (equipment or personnel) and you’re no longer charged for them. You can un-archive an asset at any time and it will go back to normal in the system.
Archived assets remain in CSM and are still accessible but in read-only mode. These assets will no longer appear in lists throughout the system or in reports.
CSM automatically counts the total assets in your account each month and bills accordingly on a monthly basis.
No, CSM is web-based and runs in the cloud. CSM works in all major, modern web browsers. Google Chrome is recommended.